Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – 65 Seats (3 Years)
(Fees : 23000 Per Year)
Affiliated to MLSU Udaipur, Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria – 12th Pass (Commerce, Science, Arts, Others)
For First Year in BBA/BCA/B.Sc. On the merit basis.
12th Class from any recognized Board with 45% for General Category (Passing Marks in case of SC/ST and Non creamy layer OBC / SBC candidates).
- Mark sheet secondary (10th ).
- Secondary (10th) certificate as a proof of date of birth.
- Original migration certificate.
- Transfer certificate/leaving certificate.
- Domicile certificate being resident. (outside Rajasthan).
- Caste category certificate issued by state Rajasthan for reserved category.
- Character certificate from the institute last attended.
- Five latest colored passport size photographs.
From the modest but sure-footed beginning in 2004, Vision today has become the first choice of the meritorious students of Rajasthan and other states, with the motto of ‘Best Teaching | Best Training | Best Placements | Best Infrastructure’.
|Program||Duration in Years||Tuition Fee
(In Rs./ per year)
|BBA (Semester Pattern)||3||23000|
|BCA (Yearly Pattern)||3||23000|
Vision assists its students to acquire education loan and tries to make the procedure easy for them. The students of VISION can take education loan from any of the banks of India to get them enrolled in the BBA/BCA/B.Sc. of the Institution.
Scholarship facility is available for the suitable & talented candidates.
What makes VISION one step ahead from other Institutions?
In addition to quality education, VISION believes in giving an extra edge to VISION students over others, which can be clearly compared as below:
Highlights claimed by all management colleges
Experienced and qualified faculty, very good infrastructure, personality development programmes, seminars, guest lectures, workshops, industrial visits, games, sports and cultural programmes.
Extra Benefits to VISION Students
- Industry mapped training.
- Global partnerships through certification programmes.
- Industry engagement platform through corporate heavy weights.
- Smarts multimedia classrooms.
- Quality placements (on campus and off campus).