The college has separate training and placement cell that work under the guidance of Dr. Sadhana Mandloi and Prof. Mazid Hussain Khan who maintain liaison with industries and invite them for campus interview. In each semester training and development cell invite business professional to discuss how students can be groomed for the ever-changing work force environment. The students also receive counselling about jobs search strategy, interview skills and resume writing technique and given opportunity to actively participate in project design to facilitate interaction between student and professional.
- The training & placement department sends placement invitation letters to the companies enclosing a brief summary of the courses available at VISION.
- The Placement Performa (PFA) is required to be filled in by the company. The completed form along with a brief company profile, job profile and details about campus recruitment drive is to be sent by the company to the Training & Placement Cell.
- The company can visit the campus for a Pre-Placement Talk either before the selection processes or can combine it with the final recruitment.
- On receiving information file, the training & placement office announces the requirements of the company, asking interested students to submit their resumes, which are then handed over to the company.
- The company is required to shortlist candidates from the application pool and eligibility data file sent and send the same with short listed candidates to the Training & Placement Cell at the earliest.
- A mutually convenient date is finalized for the selection process/ recruitment drive.
- The company is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the same day, or as soon as possible, after completion of the selection process.
- The offer letters need to be sent to the Training & Placement Cell for handing over to the students. Offer acceptances (from the students) received, will be sent to the company by the Placement Office.